Why you ask?
It's engagement season! Here are 5 things you need to do after he pops the question:
1. Tell family and friends. Call your most important people! Be sure to tell your loved ones first, you don't want them to find out via Facebook or Twitter.
2. Discuss a budget and a guest list size. Determining a budget early on makes the planning easier as you will know what you have to spend.
3. Discuss a date. Almost all the details will revolve around the date. Consider work schedules, out of town guests, season and holiday dates.
4. Book a venue. Make sure to make appointments to see several places just to be able to compare the setting as well as the people who you will be interacting with you.
5. Book your DJ! Most importantly, book your entertainment early. With engagement season at a boom, make sure you have your date on the calendar.
The Edge Sight and Sound team is so excited to meet all of our future brides!