1. Make sure your wedding venue allows animals.
2. Consider your pet's personality. (Although I would love to have my little guys at my big day, all they would do is beg for food and eventually become a hassle to me and my guests. In my case, it's just not a very good idea.)
3. Are they good with children?
4. Some people might be allergic to your furry baby.
5. Consider having one of your guests as the designated pet sitter (this person is also responsible for food and water duty).
Make sure to take lots and lots of cute pictures!